Last Revised 4-20-18
What personal information do we collect from the people that use the Candoo Solutions?
When using the Candoo Solutions, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, location of the target site, the type of image required, delivery time requirements, drone pilot FAA license information, drone pilot services offered, drone pilot website address, or other details to help you with the user experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information directly from you when you register on our site, install our mobile app, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or enter information on our site and app. We collect information from you indirectly when you surf our website or use certain features of the Candoo Solutions.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve the functionality and customization of the Candoo Solutions.
- To better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the Candoo Solutions.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or related products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a professional gateway provider that uses industry-standard, state-of-the-art security measures. Transaction information is not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
You can learn more about cookies at the Federal Trade Commission website.
Do we share the information we collect with Third Parties?
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To other Users of the Candoo Solutions as defined in the Candoo Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) and to third parties in order to fulfill, apply and enforce the terms of that Agreement and other agreements, including for sales, service, payment, and collection purposes.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Candoo’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Candoo about the Users of the Candoo Solutions is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose after first obtaining your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Candoo, our customers, or others if in our sole discretion we determine that disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on the Candoo Solutions. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Candoo Solutions, and welcome any feedback about such sites.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Candoo Solutions are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on the Candoo Solutions, or on or through any of their features; do not register on the Candoo Solutions; do not use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Candoo Solutions; and do not provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name that you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
20 Church St
Hartford, CT 06103-1246